Q&A: How to obtain a reduction in bail.


How to obtail a reduction in bail.  My nephew was arrested on robbery & assualt charges. There are very deep circumstances to this case. Question at hand is he is 22 years old, has no prior crime record and the court has placed a rediculious amount for his bail. There is no way anyone in the family can come up with 25k to get him out. I no people with a lot more charges and repetitive who have never had their bail set so high. Any help would be great Thankjs for your time in this matter.
Your nephew’s attorney needs to file a motion to modify release conditions as soon as possible. Good luck! 
Verdura Law Group PLLC 

About author

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.