• Q&A: Child Porn Charges

    I had a hard drive with a few child-porn clips on it turned over to the police by a computer tech. Anyway it was over seven years ago and I was never arrested. They never contacted me accept for the one time they came to the house, and left with all of my regular dvd’s and cd’s that were laying around. There wasn’t a call or letter and its been over seven years. I recently noticed on a background check that it was an open case. Is there anyway
    I can have it closed???

    Continue Reading ...