Q&A: Failure to Register (Sex Offender)


I am a registered sex offender in az. can i live with my wife and two children ages 5 and 7 who are not the victims.  i have no probation or parole and no restrictions. can my wife get in trouble for living with me with the kids.
You may want to review your paperwork to ensure that you are not on lifetime probation (a common requirement in many sex offender cases). If you are on lifetime probation, one term likely prohibits living with minor children. 
Verdura Law Group PLLC 

About author

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.