Q&A: Parole


Do state prison inmates qualify for the 65% time served I hear about?
It’s 85% time, and most inmates qualify for release once they’ve served 85% of their sentence. The remaining 15% will be served on parole.

About author

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.