Q&A: Phoenix Criminal Law – Charging and Reporting


Husband stole coworker doctor’s DEA number, writes himself prescriptions for sleeping pills, antidepressants and more. He’s become physically and emotionally violent. I’m ready to report him to protect children. Who do you report this to and what happens once reported? thanks…


You would need to contact your local police department. The police will take a report and investigate the allegation. If the police find sufficient evidence to substantiate the claim, they will submit charges to the appropriate prosecuting agency who will then review the submittal and press charges if they believe that probable cause exists. From there, your husband will face criminal prosecution. For more information about the criminal justice process, feel free to review my website. I hope this information is helpful. Best of luck to you!

Verdura Law Group PLLC

Mark as good answer

view original source

About author

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.