Q&A: Settlements for Minors


What kind of lawyer do i need? when i was a child i received a structured settlement from a dentist injury and when i turned 18 i was supposed to get my money and it went to my moms account and i have yet to see any of it and i want my money. please help me out
The money should have been placed into a conservatorship on your behalf and safeguarded by the courts. Go down to the clerk of court and have them pull up your case. Review the court order to determine which bank the money was placed into and go from there. Good luck. 
Verdura Law Group PLLC 

About author

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.